Job Description: Assisting senior engineers working in the field at client sites, carrying out installations, diagnosing and resolving faults and defects. Representing the Company, promoting our products and services and providing a first-class service.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day support to other engineers with servicing, maintaining, and repairing doors, windows and security systems and all associated electrical equipment.
- Build good working relationships with clients.
- Assisting clients with any queries they may have.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Communicate the status of jobs to colleagues and managers.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the correct storage of materials and maintain good housekeeping of equipment.
- Ensure Company Vehicles are kept clean and tidy, in line with safety regulations.
- Ensure awareness of health and safety policies and procedure including protective equipment and clothing.
- Complete and maintain health and safety records including COSHH assessments and ensure knowledge of data sheets for all equipment and materials used.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Use initiative when necessary
- Positive and professional approach to work with the ability to absorb and understand technical explanations quickly and analyse and solve problems accurately.
- This is a field-based role
- Working hours 6am-4pm
- A full clean driving license is essential for this role